Island all Around The World

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shutter Island Review - My Honest Review Of The Movie Shutter Island

If you are looking for an honest review of Shutter Island, you've come to the right place. My wife and I recently rented movie from our local video store and figured that I would right up a short review of the film.

Shutter Island stars Leonardo DiCaprio and was directed by Martin Scorsese. It is set in the 1950s and begins with a pair of U.S. Marshal to a mental institution to investigate the disappearance of a woman who killed her children.

Let me start by saying First, writing in the film is very bad. It just felt like the writers are all over the place. Personally I thought the story was extremely boring and a lot could cut without losing the flow of the film.

is truly a film to get a better view of me if it is shortened a bit. The funny thing is, my wife actually thought the story was pretty good. For me, it's very difficult to follow. It felt like I was in 10 different species at one time.

Throughout the film I found my mind wondering, and I keep getting confused. After about 45 minutes, the movie lost my attention and my mind began to wander. So, lets talk about the final review of Shutter Island. I say skip it. When you add the terrible writing, boring plot, and confusing story line, it usually does not turn out very well. And that is exactly what the film.

the final review of Shutter Island -. 2 stars